· Present and sell company products to current and potential clients
· Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
· Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-ups
· Identify and resolve client concerns to ensure building loyalty towards the company & its products.
· Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
· Communicate new products and services, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
· Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales
· Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of products
· Enforce the implementation and adherence to health & safety policies & procedures to maintain LCE as a safe working place
Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Engineering, or Any Related Disciplinary.
Ability to deal with different types of customers, High communication & Negotiation skills, and team player.
1 – 2 Years of Experience.