- Niels Ledinek
- Mohamed Abdel Sameaa
- Ahmed Abdo MBA
- Mohamed Ramadan MBA
- Karim Hassan
- Ramy Hamza MBA
- Fairouz Hussien
- Dr. Noha Bakr
- Adham El Mahdy
- Ahmed El Serafy
- Marwa Karim
Industrial Director and Head of Geocycle in Lafarge Egypt
- He began his career at LafargeHolcim in Vienna in 1998 & joined Lafarge Egypt in 2020.
- During his 21 years with the company he has held roles of increasing responsibility as a Process and Environment Engineer, Optimization Manager, Plant Manager, Head of Transformation and Industrial Director in a variety of countries such as Canada, Czech Republic, Germany, Russia, Singapore and the Philippines.
- He has deep professional knowledge in multiple areas such as Industrial, Project and Change Management.
GM of Aggregate & Concrete
- Mohamed Abdelsamae is the GM Ready Mix & Aggregates with a total experience of 31 years.
- He worked as a Sales Director in LH cement Egypt, he also worked for 10 years as a Commercial Manager in the Cement Bag industry responsible for Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain before joining the late Egyptian Cement company in1999.
- Mohamed has a Bachelor Degree in Accounting as well as several executive certificates in Business, Marketing, Stakeholders’ Management and Strategy.
Commercial and Marketing Director
Joined Lafarge Egypt in 2004.
Holds BSc in Civil Engineering, from the University of Alexandria, Egypt & MBA in International Business from the Arab Academy for Science and Technology, Egypt.
Throughout his successful journey with Lafarge Egypt, Ahmed has held many prestigious managerial jobs within the establishment, including being an Area Manager, Regional Manager, Deputy Sales Director and Sales Director serving all regions and customer segments in Egypt.
CFO & IT Director
Joined Lafarge Egypt in June 2019.
• Mohamed holds a BSc of Commerce and Business Administration, and MBA in Finance and Banking.
• 25 years of experience in Finance field across several multinational organizations like Mondelez, Pepsico, NCR, Coca-Cola.
Logistics & Supply chain Director
-Joined Lafarge Egypt in 2019.
- Karim holds a Bachelor Degree in Electronics and Communications from Ain Shams University.
- 23+ years of professional career, as Manufacturing Operations Manager, Procurement Director and Supply Chain Director for several reputable companies such as SIG Combibloc Obeikan, Middle East Glass and Procter & Gamble.
- Served in Egypt, Morocco and Saudi Arabia.
Strategy and Business Development Director
Ramy joined Lafarge Egypt in 2002.
• MBA with a major in Marketing from Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime. He studied Business for Executives in AUC. Ramy holds a BSc degree in Commerce, Alex University, Egypt.
• He is equipped with 20 years of experience in Marketing, Business Development, Sales and Customer Service. In his previous roles with Lafarge Egypt, he served in senior positions as Head of Distribution, Head of Retail & Branding and Country Marketing Director.
Director of Legal & Compliance, Lafarge Egypt
and Area Compliance Officer - Middle East Region, Holcim Group
Joined Lafarge Egypt on November 1st, 2017, as Country Legal Director and has taken the additional role of Country Compliance Officer in May 2018. Assigned the additional role of Area Compliance Officer- Middle East Region- Holcim Group in January 2021.
- Graduated from the Faculty of Law-English Section in 1999 with over 20 years of experience in Corporate and Commercial Law.
- Former Legal Director of Cemex Egypt (2008 - 2012) with a total tenure of 7 years, where she has taken several legal roles. Senior Legal Counsel - Majid Al Futtaim Properties (2012 - 2017), Senior Associate at Baker & McKenzie Cairo Office from (2000 - 2005), Associate Zaki Hashem&Partners (1999-2000)
- Member of the Egyptian Lawyers Syndicate: Admitted to the Courts of Appeal & Member of the Core Legal Committee at the AmCham.
Communications & Corporate Affairs Director
Joined Lafarge Egypt in March 2020 as Communication & Corporate Affairs Director.
Previously she also worked in Lafarge Egypt as a Communications Director before joining again in 2020.
• Former Executive Director of the Cement Division in the Federation of the Egyptian Industries & has received several awards from the Cement Industry as a speaker in conferences on the industry challenges & opportunities: Intercem (Dubai/Cairo), Cemetech (Dubai), Coalatrons(Cairo), Building Materials (Cairo).
• She has also served as a civil servant in the position of the Former Assistant to the Minister of International Cooperation, in charge of International Economic Cooperation with Canada and the Americas.
• Has an academic career and lectures in various reputable institutions worldwide, with international publications and sits on the Advisory Board of the Egyptian Center for Strategic Studies, Kemet Botros Ghali Foundation, and The Arab Net Work for Tolerance. She is also a member of the Egyptian Council of Foreign Affairs.
Health & Safety Director
- Adham joined Lafarge in July 2016 as H&S Director.
- He holds an Engineering BSc from Cairo University, a Project Management Diploma from the American University in Cairo, a Professional certificate in Sustainable Development from University of Aberdeen & a Professional Certificate in Climate Change from University of Exeter.
- Adham has 15 years of extensive experience in heavy industries where he led many functions such as projects, maintenance, operations, plant management, corporate roles, sustainable development and more.
Director of the Security Department
Joined Lafarge Egypt in 2012.
• He holds a Bachelor of Law and Diploma of Police Science from Egypt Police Academy 1995 and worked in Police Criminal Investigation for 20 years.
• With international Experience in peacekeeping, he participated in two United Nations Peacekeeping Missions in East Timor 2001 and Darfur, Sudan in 2006.
Organization and Human Resources Director
HR professional with 20 years experience and a solid track record in HR Management field mostly in FMCG, Industrial Engineering & Market Research organizations. Held multiple HR leadership roles at country, region and sector levels within ME and AMENA.
With experience that covers a wide range of HR functional areas & key competencies.