Draftsman - Outsourced
- Follow the Holcim HSE roles and ensure all activities done with his role compile with these HSE requirements.
- Follow up and optimization of all preventive and corrective tasks to reach the targets of equipment availability / reliability at the lowest sustainable maintenance cost.
- Collaboration with all involved departments to achieve the target model.
- Following the group maintenance guidelines (MAC) and SAP maintenance business process.
- Create any CAD drawing needed, modify on any CAD drawing existing and modify the design as per state of the art for equipment.
- Define specifications of tasks assigned to third party for manufacturing together with the planner. As well follow the fabrication process and final check of the fabricated items.
- Responsible for obtaining maintenance related drawings for the supplied/manufactured in the case of any modifications or new projects.
- Inspection of fabricated items outside the plant and once it delivered to receiving inventory such as ( Shafts, Diaphragm structure, wheels, ...etc)
- Support by required drawing for new project and major repair and shutdown and participate in decision with the planner respect to material selection of fabricated items and methodology of fabrication.
- Participate in site visit of third parties while checking major replacement of equipment supporting by the history of repair and existing drawing of it if needed.
- Responsible for preventive maintenance archiving as well manage it by sorting out, facility, it requirements and physically fit place to be used as archiving.
- Bachelor of Mechanical engineering
- Technical industrial institute.
· Technical knowledge of mechanical and electrical maintenance operations.
· Ball mills.
· Kilns, fans, pet coke equipment.
· AFR equipment Knowledge of hydraulic.
· Pneumatic and motor circuits.
· Knowledge of open gear reducers.
· Welding techniques.
· Non-destructive tests.
· Critical sensors.
· Electrical drives
· Transformers Local Safety rules and regulations.
· Knowledge of quality management methods (ISO 9002).
· Knowledge of cement process.
· Knowledge of project management techniques.
· Computer literacy.
- Fresh Engineer with good AUTOCAD background.
- 5 years of experience in an industrial drawing and CAD system