Packing and Dispatch - Maintenance Engineer
· Implement Lafarge Safety Standards and Integrate safety into all maintenance operations and ensure working conditions and safety at work (Lafarge employees and contractors).
· Ensure safe storage and disposal of replaced spares.
· Ensure the implementation of Root cause analysis and take the appropriate measures to prevent the re occurring of failures due to Maintenance problems.
· Ensure proper day-to-day scheduling of works and necessary resources.
· Assign and review work to perform with the Team.
· Validate the weekly schedule and necessary assignments of resources at team level with scheduler support and evaluate workload (resources and time) of a daily, weekly maintenance activity.
· Responsible for the quality control of execution of works (Lafarge and contractors) carried out on equipment, according to the budgets, policies and respecting the deadlines.
· Provide reporting on repair jobs including consumption of materials, tools, man hours and skills.
· Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance.
· Ensure, upon completion of repairs, that equipment are in good operating condition, ready to meet operational requirements, fully inspected, tested, clean and safe.
· Monitor job duration, cost and performance of crew.
· Recommend improvements for cost reductions.
· Monitor and controls overtime.
· Takes adequate actions when Maintenance incidents occur (and take emergency repairs or corrective actions).
· Support the colleagues in other areas.
· Answer team member questions, support all maintenance teams.
- Bachelor of Mechatronics or Mechanical engineering.
- Strong technical knowledge of Maintenance operations and Cement Industry.
- 3-5 years in cement industry. (Preferred on packing plant)