RMX BATCH PLANT MANAGER
1-Health & Safety:
· Ensure full compliance with Lafarge safety standards and promote safety culture and safe practices among the entire work force.
· Ensure all BP employees are operating in a safe working environment.
· Provide monthly reporting and statistics regarding safety performance and incidents.
· Ensure that safety audits are properly completed and prioritize actions to address identified gaps.
· Conduct VPC and direct other key members in the company to do the same.
· Identify people with potential to assume broader safety responsibility.
· Submit the safety figures on monthly basis to the company GM and discuss areas o improvement.
· Lead investigations in major safety incidents.
· Review investigation reports on safety violation incidents and decide on additional actions to be taken.
· Assume key responsibility for developing H&S improvement plan and relevant action plans.
Key Result Area: Budgeting
· Discuss annual budget requirements with the Manufacturing Director and provide necessary input.
· Analyze the accounts and ensure cost saving figures are achieved and properly reflected.
· Collect and submit necessary data and figures for capital expenditure requirements.
· Monitor actual performance during the year against target and budget.
· Participate in the quarterly business reviews to provide input from operational perspective.
Key Result Area: Operations
· Continuously manage initiatives to achieve maximum operational performance and reduce down time of equipment and trucks.
· Take charge of concrete plant erection and removals as well as major refurbishment in the plants.
· Ensure that all electrical works in the plant are properly performed with authorized people and completed in the safest manner.
· Manage a number of random activities such as fitting access platforms.
· Manage the project teams and the plant erection team.
· Submit monthly reports on H&S, fleet cost, maintenance KPIs, Stores, BP, Manpower and Workshop.
· Responsible for in-house efforts to build new office space for RMQ as well as civil works and any internal modifications in structure.
· Manage on site workshops including service, maintenance, and overhauling.
· Monitor operational performance KPIs and take necessary actions to address deviations.
· Submit periodic production, safety and stock level reports to the Manufacturer Director.
· Work on self-starting initiatives (e.g. adding relief valves, reducing emissions, etc.) to be aligned with Egyptian authorities’ environmental specs.
· Occasionally represent the company in meetings with Egyptian Officials to get approvals and necessary documentation for setting up new plants.
Key Result Area: People Management & Development
· Assume full responsibility for people’s compliance to all policies & procedures of the company.
· Act as the main driver for motivating, training, developing, and coaching people on the ground.
· Discuss, challenge, and recommend staffing, promotions, increments and bonuses for final approval by the Manufacturer Director.
· Set objectives and performance standards for direct reports from a top down approach.
· Identify talent and people with growth potential and provide them with the right kind of development opportunities for the best interest of business.
· Handle manpower planning and resizing of manpower depending on changing business dynamics.
Key Result Area: Store Management
· Assume full responsibility for store management with special focus on maintaining minimum stock levels.
· Evaluate and qualify suppliers from technical perspective.
· Set the required specifications for the store layout and tools.
· Approve the manpower and store budget.
· Continuously review the store performance and stock levels.
· Analyze trend reports related to issuance of items, expenditure and stock levels.
· Participate in conducting periodic audits in the store.
Key Result Area: Drivers Training
· Monitor and measure the drivers’ performance.
· Review drivers’ performance against target plans on monthly basis.
· Work closely with the Drivers Trainer to develop evaluation and training forms for the drivers.
· Participate in analyzing deficiencies in drivers’ performance and recommend actions to address them.
· Approve sending drivers To Road Safety Section and manage the process for sending them to driving tests as per the changes introduced in the country making sure that the company is in compliance with local traffic laws.
· Bachelor Degree of Engineering
· Relevant educational or technical academic qualification.
· Strong management skills.
· Strong problem solving skill.
· Result-oriented with the ability to work under pressure.
· 6-8 years of relevant experience in concrete plant.
While you help us deliver world-class construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
Do you have the drive, the skills, and the passion to join us?
Apply now at (Careersemail@example.com)
Mentioning the Job Title in the subject line, otherwise it will not be considered.