Innovation is a strategic driver for Lafarge, which is known for developing cutting-edge, high-performance products for the building sector. Lafarge brings state-of-the-art research and industry-leading innovation to each of its business lines.
Lafarge concretes exemplify the customer-driven innovation that helps make Lafarge the industry leader:
- Agilia®, a self-placing, self-leveling concrete that does not require vibration, thus reducing cost, effort and noise on building sites,
- Chronolia™, which develops extremely high mechanical resistance soon after pouring, doubling the daily cycles of form setting and stripping,
- Ductal®, the ultra-high-performance fiber-reinforced concrete, with 6-8 times the compressive resistance and 10 times the flexural strength of traditional concrete,
- Artevia®, a range of decorative concretes for outdoor applications,
- Extensia™, designed to limit cracking in floors and reduce the number of expansion joints.