Dr. Noha Bakr
- Previously worked in Lafarge Egypt as a Communications Director before joining again in 2020.
- Formerly the Executive Director of the Cement Division in the Federation of the Egyptian Industries.
- She has received several awards from the cement industry as a speaker in conferences on the industry challenges & opportunities: Intercem (Dubai/Cairo), Cemetech (Dubai), Coalatrons(Cairo), Building Materials (Cairo).
- She has also served as a civil servant in the position of the former Assistant to the Minister of International Cooperation, in charge of International Economic Cooperation with Canada and the Americas.
- Has an academic career, and she lectures in various reputable institutions worldwide, with international publications.
- She sits on the Advisory Board of the Egyptian Center for Strategic Studies, Kemet Botros Ghali Foundation, and The Arab Net Work for Tolerance, and is a member in the Egyptian Council of Foreign Affairs.